Based on your novel of choice (Sula by Morrison) in 2-3 well-developed and documented pages, analyze Morrison’s technique of ambiguity. In other words, things are not as they seem. Characters, places, events have more than one meaning, more than one way of understanding–sometimes for the reader, sometimes for the characters. Provide clear evidence from the novel ONLY. Do not use outside sources.
- Your paper should (1) summarize the article, (2) discuss your own reflections,
- Begin researching other articles to help prove your thesis Begin thinking about
- Dear Students, As mentioned in class, this week the students will read Kate Chop
- Please review the work other students have done on assignment 1.7, and interact
- In at least 250 words, summarize the major concepts discussed in the review arti