The student will complete 4 graded Discussions in this course. The student will post one thread of at least 400 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the assigned Module: Week. The student must then post 2 replies of at least 200 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the assigned Module: Week. For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 3 scholarly citations in Turabian format (notes-bibliography or author-date list). Each reply must incorporate at least 2 scholarly citation(s) in Turabian format (note-bibliography or author-date). Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years. Acceptable sources include the textbook(s), the Bible, etc.
- Your paper should (1) summarize the article, (2) discuss your own reflections,
- Begin researching other articles to help prove your thesis Begin thinking about
- Dear Students, As mentioned in class, this week the students will read Kate Chop
- Please review the work other students have done on assignment 1.7, and interact
- In at least 250 words, summarize the major concepts discussed in the review arti