a critical paper on gender and a specific social policy that you will choose, based on the readings in this module. You must specifically cite four of these readings in your essay. The final essay should be 4-6 pages, double-spaced, with appropriate citations from the assigned readings.
- Your paper should (1) summarize the article, (2) discuss your own reflections,
- Begin researching other articles to help prove your thesis Begin thinking about
- Dear Students, As mentioned in class, this week the students will read Kate Chop
- Please review the work other students have done on assignment 1.7, and interact
- In at least 250 words, summarize the major concepts discussed in the review arti