Based on your readings and class discussions during this semester, write a 10-page research paper, to include a title page, abstract, and reference page for newly promoted supervisors. Discuss leadership strategies, suggestions on resolving common supervisory issues, and give advice about what NOT to do. The topics you read and discussed this semester include a number of points that provide guidance to effective police supervision. The goal of this paper is for you to coalesce what you learned into what you believe would be a great platform for a brand new supervisor in your agency to get started with. Utilize a minimum of three outside sources and use in-text citations per APA standards.
- Your paper should (1) summarize the article, (2) discuss your own reflections,
- Begin researching other articles to help prove your thesis Begin thinking about
- Dear Students, As mentioned in class, this week the students will read Kate Chop
- Please review the work other students have done on assignment 1.7, and interact
- In at least 250 words, summarize the major concepts discussed in the review arti