I know it seems simple, but for Chapters 26 and 27 we have been studying protests and youth rebellions, some of them violent, some of them based on civil disobedience and some of them simply based on “dropping out” (see Hippy Documentary (Ch. 28)). Yet by the end of Chapter 28, these individuals are no longer being discussed, so what happened to them? Where did they go? What happened to the counterculture and the protest movement? There are clearly lots of possible answers here and it’s up to your critical thinking to come up with an idea or two.
- Your paper should (1) summarize the article, (2) discuss your own reflections,
- Begin researching other articles to help prove your thesis Begin thinking about
- Dear Students, As mentioned in class, this week the students will read Kate Chop
- Please review the work other students have done on assignment 1.7, and interact
- In at least 250 words, summarize the major concepts discussed in the review arti