1.A broad social topic ex. Property, environment, crime education, health 2. A description of the specific sub-top 3. Additional social science sources ( minimum 3 this may include textbook from social sciences courses, more be added.4 descriptions of what chapters and reading from class invoked in your research paper. 5 .Your current thesis at the time of the proposal and your rationale for this thesis.
- Your paper should (1) summarize the article, (2) discuss your own reflections,
- Begin researching other articles to help prove your thesis Begin thinking about
- Dear Students, As mentioned in class, this week the students will read Kate Chop
- Please review the work other students have done on assignment 1.7, and interact
- In at least 250 words, summarize the major concepts discussed in the review arti