This Anontated Bibliography is based on a non- profit organization of homelessness in the Bahamas. sources can be used from a variety of books and peer reviwed journals to other non profit organizations websites and governmental sites offering laws and statistical data. If you are using a book you may seperate the book into seperate entries by chapter if appropiate not more than 3 times. each source should be one page long and should be 10 sources in total.
- Your paper should (1) summarize the article, (2) discuss your own reflections,
- Begin researching other articles to help prove your thesis Begin thinking about
- Dear Students, As mentioned in class, this week the students will read Kate Chop
- Please review the work other students have done on assignment 1.7, and interact
- In at least 250 words, summarize the major concepts discussed in the review arti