I am a PennFoster student. 2 of the sources must come from the PennFoster library Gale Database. The other 2 other reliable sources may come from anywhere. The essay has to be 1600-1800 words. It’s an argumentive essay on Low Minimum Wage and the 4th paragraph must be responding to the alternative viewpoint. ALL sources must be cited in APA citation.
- Your paper should (1) summarize the article, (2) discuss your own reflections,
- Begin researching other articles to help prove your thesis Begin thinking about
- Dear Students, As mentioned in class, this week the students will read Kate Chop
- Please review the work other students have done on assignment 1.7, and interact
- In at least 250 words, summarize the major concepts discussed in the review arti